cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting to the music when app is acting up

Half_Brother_O
Local Performer

I am trying to listen to my Pandora through the website since my app is acting up and it won't even send me to the part where my music is and I find that frustrating because I am not always able to listen to the app. Sometimes I have to use the web page in order to work my other programs so that I'm not using up all my ram. Lately it's just been sending me straight to the community or to the Pandora genome project without a link to get to the music and I find it very frustrating. My Spotify works when I do it this way but my Pandora has not lately. I'm not fond of Spotify I would rather use Pandora but I am forced to use what works in the situations I am in. This is not a good way to keep loyal subscribers when they are forced to use the competition out of no other choice. If I'm going about this wrong please advise because I'd much rather listen to Pandora.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Half_Brother_O. 👋

Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble streaming Pandora. I completely understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access the Pandora website to stream music or podcasts from a mobile device. You will instead be redirected to the Pandora app.

++

Android Troubleshooting:

Let's try out some troubleshooting steps while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account. The trace will be useful in case we need to share this with our engineering team.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos