cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main Offline Station Not Downloaded

Great_0n3
Local Performer

Recently I have to replace my phone. I lost my main channel I always used. It used to be on my offline mode now I have 2 other channels that I rarely use. Is there any way of forcing a channel to be on your offline. I cannot seem to figure this out and am missing my channel. I use it a lot at work where I cannot carry a signal, not do I have access to WiFi there. Any help is greatly appreciated

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Great_0n3. 👋

Nice to see you around the community.

Offline Stations with Pandora Plus:

At this time, Pandora Plus listeners cannot add, delete or swap out which stations will be available for offline listening. In the meantime, if you're wanting to have other offline stations available to you, try listening to those other stations more (ones that are currently not on your Offline station list). Since we periodically refresh the stations that are available to you offline (based on your listening habits), we may surprise you with adding them to your list.

Alternatively, you may consider upgrading to Pandora Premium which allows subscribers to download any station, playlist, album or song in their collection for offline listening.

++

Trouble with your Offline Tunes:

One thing to keep in mind, offline tunes are device-specific. If you have a new phone, the offline stations may not be the same. In this instance, I would recommend listening to your favorite station more and see if it appears when your offline stations are refreshed.

Could you share a few more details about your offline tunes?

• What is the name of your main station?
  • Also, what are the other two stations that have downloaded (that you rarely use)?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos

Great_0n3
Local Performer

My main channel was Barbershop quartet music. I still have it for online it is just not in my offline list for some reason. I probably listen to this channel 90% of the time. The other 2 channels are system of a down and AC/DC. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Great_0n3 Thank you for following up with that information. Unfortunately, I do not have a way of forcing a station into your offline mode. 

If you're able to, I would try listening to your main station online, this will help with getting it added offline on your new mobile device.

If you continue to have trouble with this particular station, please let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos