cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Devices Enabled for Downloads

adriankessel
Local Performer

I just went to listen to some music in offline mode on my Wear OS watch to find it had all been removed. When I enabled downloads on the device again I received a message that said I'd reached the maximum number of devices authorized for downloads and if I enable it on this device it will disable it for my least used device.

What is the maximum number of devices I am able to download music on for offline listening? Is there any way for me to know how many devices I have authorized for this and which is the least used?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
20 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Grissom. 👋

I hear you, and completely understand where you're coming from. Most folks have multiple devices these days and it can be hard to keep track of this. I've upvoted this request as I'd like to see this option implemented as a listener too.

If you're interested, I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request, if you haven't already: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

While the title is a bit more specific, essentially the feature request involves having the ability to show which devices are currently being used, and device management in general. 

We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos