cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Offline Stations with Premium

tmsouth
Local Performer

I have had Pandora plus for years. I had to change my payment card and when it was reactivated my offline stations are gone. It states I need to download music etc.

I check the memory left on my phone and I have enough to have a few stations. 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @tmsouth. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

Looks like you are now upgraded to Premium (instead of Plus). As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download content (albums, stations, playlists, individual tracks) for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward.

• This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.
  • If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.
  • If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

++

If you continue to have trouble, check the download icon for the content you are attempting to download. The two rotating arrows indicate that the content is still in the download process and the highlighted downward pointing arrow means the content has successfully downloaded.

If the icon is not highlighted, try downloading the content again and keep the app in the foreground while the offline music downloads. Keep in mind that stations and large playlists take a longer time to download.

Lastly, if you are having trouble downloading stations, try downloading a single track for offline listening to see if that works.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024