why does pandora keep stopping

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @David1craig. 👋

Sounds like you're having some trouble during your listening sessions.

• Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?
  • What is the make and model of your device?
  • Have you received any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

You can also try the basic / advanced troubleshooting steps for Android devices to see if this helps.

Let me know. I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos

RSmith
Local Performer

Hello,

My pandora is stopping during use. I use the program when i am travelling or working out. Mid song it stops and i have to open it back up for it to play. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall and it still does it. I stopped using Pandora and have moved onto another app. Id like to get this fixed please.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @RSmith. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps below.

Troubleshooting:

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let me know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos