cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback Issue

Notahappyuser10
Local Performer
I am having playback issues all of a sudden on my android. First it started with podcast now to music. I have followed the steps uninstalled Pandora. I cleared my data and signed back in, had not resolved the issue. If anyone can assist please.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TmacPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hello @Notahappyuser10, we've gotten a lot of reports of this but haven't been able to repeat anything in the office. We'd love to get more info from you.

Can you be more specific and what happens for your "playback issues"? Does it pause and you have to play again? Is the app just unresponsive at that point? Does the app crash? Are you playing on any tether BT devices?  Is it happening on specific content/songs? The more detail the better I can help.

TMac | Staff Software Engineer

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

2 Replies

TmacPandora

Hello @Notahappyuser10, we've gotten a lot of reports of this but haven't been able to repeat anything in the office. We'd love to get more info from you.

Can you be more specific and what happens for your "playback issues"? Does it pause and you have to play again? Is the app just unresponsive at that point? Does the app crash? Are you playing on any tether BT devices?  Is it happening on specific content/songs? The more detail the better I can help.

TMac | Staff Software Engineer

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

packrat4ever
Local Performer

For me it stops everyting I get a text, or emanil notification.

0 Kudos