cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback issues on new Android 5G phone

xcaliber501
Local Performer

I have a New OnePlus 7T 5G McLaren. I have been having a lot of problems with the music skipping a second or to repeatedly. The music does not stop or skip to the next song just slieght dropouts or skips. The phone is brand new so I just installed Pandora on it. Could the 5G towers have anything to do with it?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @xcaliber501. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble listening on your new phone.

I had someone from our User Support team enable a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more. 

++

If you still have trouble, could you provide the following information?I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model: OnePlus 7T 5G McLaren
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
    Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Let me know. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos