cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Remove podcast from recently played list

kphutchison
Local Performer

I need to remove a Podcast from my Recently Played list and cannot figure out how to do it.

Any suggestions?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @kphutchison. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to remove a podcast from your recently played section within the Pandora app. In the meantime, we do have this existing idea: Clear Recently Played / Search History

++

If you'd like to remove / delete a podcast from your mobile device:

• Go to My Collection and select Podcasts. Open the podcast or episode you'd like to remove from your collection.
  • Next, tap the highlighted check mark to the left of the play icon to remove it from your collection.

I hope this information helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @kphutchison. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to remove a podcast from your recently played section within the Pandora app. In the meantime, we do have this existing idea: Clear Recently Played / Search History

++

If you'd like to remove / delete a podcast from your mobile device:

• Go to My Collection and select Podcasts. Open the podcast or episode you'd like to remove from your collection.
  • Next, tap the highlighted check mark to the left of the play icon to remove it from your collection.

I hope this information helps. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Parcheesi
Local Performer

Hi Alyssa - 

I don't have a highlighted check mark next to mine. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I clicked on it on accident and now it won't go away. Thank you!

- Mary

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Parcheesi. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Remove podcast from recently played list

I'm not seeing that the podcast has been added to your collection. Based on your message, it sounds like you may have clicked on the podcast accidentally and it's showing in your recently viewed / listened section.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to remove a podcast from your recently played section within the Pandora app. In the meantime, we do have this existing idea created by another community member: Clear Recently Played / Search History

You can check out the accepted solution for this thread here. 🎧

0 Kudos