cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle icon

Jenmicben
Local Performer

I use this app every single day. But today my shuffle icon disappeared! I can play 1 song at a time and my downloads will not play

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jenmicben Welcome to the community!

Premium subscribers can shuffle either their collected songs or their stations.

To shuffle your collected songs: 

Go to My Collection and tap the Filter caret which appears below the album art to sort your collection by Songs. Then select Shuffle all songs.

To shuffle your stations: 

Sort your collection by Stations rather than Songs, and tap Shuffle all stations.

*Editing which stations play under station Shuffle is not currently available for Premium listeners on mobile devices. However, Premium subscribers can edit their Shuffle mix on the web, and and the changes will carry over to all devices.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To address the issue you are having with your downloads:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you referring to content you have downloaded for Offline Mode?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jenmicben Welcome to the community!

Premium subscribers can shuffle either their collected songs or their stations.

To shuffle your collected songs: 

Go to My Collection and tap the Filter caret which appears below the album art to sort your collection by Songs. Then select Shuffle all songs.

To shuffle your stations: 

Sort your collection by Stations rather than Songs, and tap Shuffle all stations.

*Editing which stations play under station Shuffle is not currently available for Premium listeners on mobile devices. However, Premium subscribers can edit their Shuffle mix on the web, and and the changes will carry over to all devices.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To address the issue you are having with your downloads:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you referring to content you have downloaded for Offline Mode?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)
0 Kudos