cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffling Stations that Aren't in Selected Shuffle

kvick331
Local Performer

I pay for this service, and it's never works right I'm constantly choosing different stations to shuffle from my stations. So even when I deselect a station to shuffle it still picks songs from that station and plays them even though I don't want that station.played. this has been a constant issue I've tried deleting the app and then adding it back I've tried closing the app nothing works 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @kvick331. 👋

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. 

Let's try running through these steps to see if this helps resolve the issue you're experiencing.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

TuckerdogNC
Underground

I'm now in your journey though thought I might be able to set this up using my computer instead of a phone instead of the tablet. It is truly gobsmacking. I check off playlists to shuffle, not shuffle, then I hear a song from one of the 10 stations I unchecked. Hiding does nothing either. And since some of these "stations" are three songs apparently I just hear the same numbers over and over again ... then click click pass pass pass pass and I may have a 1/2 hr of the stations I want shuffled. Why is this so ridiculously difficult? Stations, playlists, artists, but no grouping of genres. And, why can I only get "stations" that someone has created? 

0 Kudos