cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio stops randomly - Car Play

TommyE
Local Performer

Hi,

The car is a 2019 Honda Insight with the latest Honda software updates. The phone is a 128GB iPhone SE 2020 with iOS 14.5.1. The issue has been around for a while through several iOS iterations. Audio stops at random times. Pandora shows that the song is still playing - the progress bar is moving and the time remaining is counting down. If I hit pause, wait a few seconds, and hit play the sound starts back up and will run for quite a while before doing the same thing again. This happens most often within 20 minutes of starting Car Play.

More background: I have had other some issues with the system. Honda has replaced the entire infotainment hardware kit under warranty. This is the only remaining issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @TommyE! Thanks for posting your experience. Sorry to hear this is happening. 

I've enabled a trace on your account to help with my investigation. The next time this happens, can you please let me know the time and date, I'll take a closer look. 

In the meantime, do you listen to Pandora on any other devices at home or do you share your account with someone else? Do you see any messaging, either a notification on the head unit or an audio message through the speakers?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos