cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive: Pandora crashes and freezes during ads

Kat10
Local Performer

I know others have had this problem in the past. I’ve used Pandora for years In my Subaru but now in 2023 it periodically freezes near end of ads. Still frozen when no longer using in car & have turned iPhone on & off. End up removing and reinstalling app to use again. Why hasn’t Pandora fixed this issue that users posted about 3 years ago?

I am having same problem but not using a beta version. Even after installing iOS 17.1.1. This issue has not been resolved with latest version of Pandora.

mod edit: merged comments
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Kat10. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the ads freezing the app during your listening sessions. I understand how frustrating that can be. I moved your post over to the Automotive space since this issue occurs when you're listening in your Subaru. 

In the meantime, it looks like you've already reached out to our team via email for personalized support. Someone will be in touch to offer further assistance and gather more details about your experience. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos