cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay: Poor Network Connection error message

meganmary1223
Local Performer

My car suddenly stopped connecting Pandora through Apple CarPlay. It keeps saying "Poor Network Connection." I am still able to connect all other apps including Apple Music. I can play my Pandora on my phone when I'm not trying to connect to bluetooth in my car, and I can listen to it on all of my other devices. I've uninstalled and reinstalled on my phone. Turned my phone off and back on. Removed it from my CarPlay menu and re-added it. I don't know what else to try - I'm lost without my Pandora!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Katness9586
Local Performer

I have had the same issue. I deleted the pandora and and reinstalled it. It’s works like normal now. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@meganmary1223 Sorry for any trouble listening to Pandora in your vehicle.

Could you provide the following information so I can investigate?

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. How is your smartphone connected to your car? You mentioned you are connecting via bluetooth, however you also mentioned you are using CarPlay. To clarify, do you connect to CarPlay via bluetooth, or through a USB?
  5. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?
  6. Can you send us a picture of the error message you're seeing?

Let me know and I'll be happy to follow up.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

0 Kudos

meganmary1223
Local Performer
What is the make, model and year of your vehicle? 2019 GMC Acadia

If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device? As far as I'm aware, this is not an aftermarket stereo

What is the make and model of your phone? I have an Apple iPhone 13

Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)? 2303.1

How is your smartphone connected to your car? You mentioned you are connecting via bluetooth, however you also mentioned you are using CarPlay. To clarify, do you connect to CarPlay via bluetooth, or through a USB? I connect to CarPlay through a USB. Every other app is working except for Pandora.

Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car? I only experience this issue in the car. I can play Pandora on my phone without any issues outside of the car.

Can you send us a picture of the error message you're seeing?
I can follow up with a photo if you need me to. I'm not in my car right now, sorry.
0 Kudos

meganmary1223
Local Performer

Are there any updates on this? I really want to be able to listen to my Pandora while driving!!

0 Kudos

Katness9586
Local Performer

I have had the same issue. I deleted the pandora and and reinstalled it. It’s works like normal now.