cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay: Selecting song from Recents plays different song

PROEDGEBIKER
Underground

The Pandora app seems very buggy in CarPlay. When ever I chose a song from my recents the app it always play a song I didn’t choose. Any reason why? iOS 17

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @PROEDGEBIKER 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with CarPlay. I just ran out to try on my own CarPlay and I wasn't able to replicate your experience.

To further investigate, I've enabled a trace on your account. Can you uninstall and reinstall the Pandora app on your iPhone. Then connect to CarPlay and replicate the same experience once again. Let me know the date and time (including timezone) and I'll take a closer look.

Please note: As Pandora Premium listener you may need to re-download some of your offline content after reinstalling the app.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

PROEDGEBIKER
Underground

Here’s a video of the issue. 
https://youtu.be/tARGmJpntdM?si=SqlajhvEW-3Kc97G

PROEDGEBIKER
Underground

I've deleted/re-added the app; next time I'm in the car, I will see if the issue is fixed.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @PROEDGEBIKER 

Thanks for the video, that's very helpful.

If after uninstalling/reinstalling, you're still having the same issue, be sure to give me the date, time (including timezone) and I'll have a look at the trace log to see if there is anything of note.

Thanks again!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

PROEDGEBIKER
Underground

The only time I use Pandora is when in the car; yes, the issue still persists after deleting the app and re-installing it. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @PROEDGEBIKER. I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for further review.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

PROEDGEBIKER
Underground

In car now for the next 30mins 

0 Kudos