cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chevy - Station does not exist error message

xraytek03
Local Performer

I have a favorite station that I listen to frequently, but lately it rarely works in my car's app.

"90's, 2000's, today's hits radio" seems to be the only one affected by this error.

I have it saved it my car's favorites and it will say "Station does not exist" and will just default to Shuffle.

I can't select it from the car's app at all, but it's still available through my phone app.  I shouldn't have to connect through my phone everytime I want to listen to my favorite station in the car.

I have several other Pandora stations saved in my car's favorites and they all work fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@xraytek03 Sorry for any trouble listening to Pandora in your vehicle.

Could you provide the following information so I can investigate?

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  5. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
  6. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?
  7. Can you send us a picture of the error message you are seeing?

Let me know and I'll be happy to follow up.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

0 Kudos

xraytek03
Local Performer
It's only while in the car. The car will tell me "Station does not exist" but I can get on my phone and go right to it.
Stock radio, 2019 Chevy Equinox with OnStar/WiFi enabled.Phone is an iPhone 14 pro.I use the car's wifi and associated Pandora app for streaming. 
The other Pandora stations that I regularly listen to seem unaffected. I can't even find the station by searching in the car radio while it's acting up.
It's very intermittent but happens more frequently than not over the past 6 months or so.
**Queen Radio is shown in the first photo because that's the station I was actively listening to. That one works fine. The station in question is called "90's, 2000's, Today's Hits Radio." It's highlighted in the top corner of my radio.**

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
0 Kudos