cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disruption in service

Mariposa61
Local Performer

Is anyone else having service problems while listening in the car, via bluetooth from cell? I have never had this problem before this week. All of a sudden after a certain amount of time,  service or signal just drops. And i have to restart the app on my phone to listen again in the car.  Then the song that was on goes away, this is happening more than once a day.  Funny thing is, after the first couple of times,  I get an email offer to restart my XM Sirius Radio service for a trial period.  **ahem** Is XM Radio blocking my Pandora signal? I mean it never happened before this week. Now it is a constant recurring problem, and I'm angry!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Mariposa61 thanks for posting to community. Sorry for any trouble while listening in your vehicle. 

At this time, SiriusXM and Pandora currently operate as separate services. To help investigate, can you tell me a little more about what is happening:

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  5. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
  6. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?
  7. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  8. Have you tried any troubleshooting on your own? If so, what have you done?

Let me know and I'll follow up. 

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos