cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music plays from mobile and car speakers simultaneously

CapnCavman
Local Performer

Hello,

This morning during my commute to work and again just a few minutes ago after connecting to another device, PANDORA was playing simultaneously through both speakers (Phone and Car or Boombouy). I recently received a replacement for my Galaxy S10 (2 days ago) with a newer, but same model. Is there a setting change I need to modify...because it's not the quality kind of "Surround Sound" a person wants...Lol

Thanks,

Chuck S.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

rainbowneck88
Local Performer

I have a Motorola edge+ and am having the same issue. I have cleared the data and reset my connections. Restarted the app and still have audio from my car and phone speakers

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @CapnCavman

When Pandora plays is it playing the same song on the phone and the speaker/car or different songs? Does this only happen when connected with bluetooth or with USB too?

I'm going to start a trace on your account, let's start with clearing the app data on your Samsung. I'd like to see if anything shows up in the trace log. 

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Let me know how it goes. 

TannerPandora_0-1616004684933.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rainbowneck88
Local Performer

I have a Motorola edge+ and am having the same issue. I have cleared the data and reset my connections. Restarted the app and still have audio from my car and phone speakers

0 Kudos