cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora just doesn't like my car...

hdb
Local Performer
I thought it might be an AppleCarPlay issue, so held off until the new version was loaded. Still have the same problems. Pandora usually pops up with a message that it isn't connected to the internet... while everything else on my phone is. Sometimes I will magically get a personal station to load and it might play thru most of the first song... but then tells me it has lost the connection. I've re-installed the software, inserted the USB into my phone while Pandora was playing and still rarely ever manages more than 1-2 plays. I have a Cadillace XT5. i-Heart Radio works almost all the time... buffers a good bit... but rarely ever shuts totally down on me. I realize Apple may have something embedded into it that favors Apple Music, but I only use the music app on my phone for songs I've downloaded or recorded. Today, I'm at home and Pandora is playing just perfectly thru my phone and Trekz headphones... almost 3 hours now. It doesn't work in several cars I've rented lately for work, either... what's up with Pandora (it is the free version... but I'm certainly not inclined to pay for it while this is going on).
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @hdb when you're connected via your Cadillac, does the error message show up on your car display or on the phone? In the rental cars, were you connected via Apple Car Play as well?

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rhlikescows
Local Performer

So, how would I solve this issue in my Cadillac XT5. Pandora works perfectly on my phone, but not in my car

0 Kudos

pefei
Local Performer

I have connection on all devices but lost it in My car Volvo X90

0 Kudos