cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora stops after upgrading to premium

gaylmi
Local Performer

Once we upgraded to Premium, everytime we try to play it in our truck it stops after playing 1 song.  We have a 2020 Chevrolet Silverado duramax crew cab, we play it thru bluetooth.  Pandora version is 2103.1 using an Iphone 11.

Moderator Edit: Format & title for clarity 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @gaylmi! Thanks for posting. 

To clarify, are you only connected via Bluetooth and using your phone to control Pandora or do the  controls default to your vehicles head unit?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gaylmi
Local Performer

Just talked to my husband.  Here is more info.  In his old truck which was a 2016 Chevy 2500hd, it worked fine and he could control it by either his phone or the truck radio.  With his new truck, after it plays 1 song no matter what he does he cannot play anymore music. He has to shut the truck off, get out of the truck shut the door, get out of pandora then get back into the truck start it back up and then it’ll play one more song but then it will not play after that.  He now just told me that he can't even play one song now.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gaylmi  Can you let me know the following info:

1. Is this a stock stereo or an aftermarket stereo? If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  2. What is the make and model of the phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  3. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth / USB)
  4. Is the vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

I'm going to follow up with a private message for the Pandora account that your husband is using since the email associated with your community profile is set to free. Please be on the look out for this PM.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gaylmi
Local Performer

Stock radio

Iphone 11

Connected thru bluetooth

Apple Carplay

Pandora version 2104.1

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gaylmi! Thanks for following up with that info. I sent another PM to you. The email you provided is not upgraded to a paid subscription of Pandora. The account is currently set to our free ad-supported version. 

Please PM me with any other emails that may have been used. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gaylmi
Local Performer

I emailed you back with 2 other possible email addresses and have not heard back yet.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gaylmi There seems to be some confusion. We aren't using email, I'm not sure who you reached out to or which email you used? I checked in with our User Support team and they have not received an email from you either. 

However, to make things a little easier, I am going to escalate to our User Support agents. This will  streamline the conversation and help with troubleshooting.

Please be on the look out for an email from them. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos