cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 6/28/21: Carplay - Siri - Unable to play Pandora

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/28/21: Hi all! We've received confirmation that this experience has been resolved with version 2106.1. I'm marking this thread as resolved and closing from further comments. 

If you run into trouble with a similar experience in the future, please create a new post and reference this thread. 

Pandora Update 6/25/21:  Hi all! Thanks for posting and for your patience while we investigated this experience. We believe this has been resolved with the latest version 2106.1. 

Please update the Pandora app to this version and try again. If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

Pandora Update 6/10/21: Thank you everyone for posting your experience! Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue and are working on a fix.

If you are experiencing this and would like to be added to our ticket, please include the following information in your post:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

I'll continue to post updates in this thread as they are made available to me. 

Thank you all for your continued patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies

davistw
Opening Act

I just updated and tried it in my truck. It works like a champ again. Thanks for fixing it.

At199106
Local Performer

When my phone connects to CarPlay, these Siri commands do not work for pandora. When I say, “play song by artist on pandora it says “now playing song by artist…….. sorry, something went wrong”. I can play songs from the menu, but only have issues when using Siri commands. I have tried updating my phone, resetting it, as well as deleting and redownloading pandora. I believe this to be an issue with my phone or the app on my phone itself, because we noticed my phone won’t even connect to CarPlay in his car. I feel like I’ve tried everything, even a few different iphone cables. Any ideas?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Awesome @davistw! Thanks for confirming. 🎉

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/28/21: Hi all! We've received confirmation that this experience has been resolved with version 2106.1. I'm marking this thread as resolved and closing from further comments. 

If you run into trouble with a similar experience in the future, please create a new post and reference this thread. 

Pandora Update 6/25/21:  Hi all! Thanks for posting and for your patience while we investigated this experience. We believe this has been resolved with the latest version 2106.1. 

Please update the Pandora app to this version and try again. If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

Pandora Update 6/10/21: Thank you everyone for posting your experience! Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue and are working on a fix.

If you are experiencing this and would like to be added to our ticket, please include the following information in your post:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

I'll continue to post updates in this thread as they are made available to me. 

Thank you all for your continued patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos