cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regular stations not available after Pandora switches to offline mode on Android Auto

Koob
Local Performer

Pandora correctly switches to offline mode when I lose coverage while using Android Auto, however, when coverage is regained,  Pandora remains in offline mode and my saved online stations remain unavailable in Android Auto. The only workaround I've found is to shutdown Pandora on my connected phone,  and then restart Pandora in Android Auto. Simply stopping and restating Pandora through Android Auto does not work; it only works when I physically close the app on my phone.  This kind of defeats the whole premise behind hands-free listening. This also happens with all my Android devices and across Android Auto on ANY vehicle, including rental cars,  so I do not believe it is a device/ vehicle issue.  Does anyone know how I get my saved online stations to reappear in Android Auto after regaining coverage?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Koob I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos