cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Pandora Playlist Songs on Carplay

Brian71583
Local Performer

I have two iOS devices I use with Carplay/Pandora.  One is an 11 Pro Max running iOS 14.x and sometimes when I use Pandora it'll allow me to see and choose specific songs in a playlist on the head unit.  This is new as of sometime last fall I believe.  I also have an older iphone 5 or 6 running whatever the newest iOS it will allow is.  Might be 14, not sure.  That phone will never show my the songs in the playlist.  It's weird on the 11 because sometimes I can see the playlist songs specifically, others I can only choose a playlist and cycle through the songs or choose shuffle. What dictates if songs show up.  Particularly on the new phone.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Brian71583! Thanks for posting. 

Could you tell me more about both your devices?

• iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

On CarPlay, you'll be able to view up to 100 playlists, and within those playlist up to 100 tracks. Something to keep in my mind, if you're viewing your playlists in the 'Recent' tab, you won't be able to view tracks, however, you can view tracks within playlists from the 'My Collection' tab.

If you continue to have trouble, can you share a picture of what you're seeing? 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Pete_toyota
Underground

On mine, I see some playlists and a whole list of other stuff. I want to concentrate on playlists because I have them downloaded to the phone and therefore a good cell connection is not needed to listen to music in remote areas

BTW -

iPhone XS Max

IOS 15.5

Pandora Ver 2205.1

Moderator Edit: Merged post

0 Kudos