cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volvo Car - “Connecting” Issue

SciAnima
Underground

The other apps connect fine such as your competitor Spotify. The car app logs in and shows the stations but when you trying to play a station it says “connecting”. It never finishes connecting and does not play any music. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. It gives me the same issue

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
45 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @lulala! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry for my confusion, can you explain what you mean by sim cards?

If you're referring to the Volvo Wi-Fi Hotspot within your vehicle, I would recommend reaching out to the Volvo dealership for further help with that. 

In the meantime, I've added your info to our ticket for the connection issue. We are continuing to work with Volvo on this. 

Thanks for your continued patience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Tisley
Local Performer

I have the same issue on my 2021 XC90 , how do you activate the Sim Card or Cards?

0 Kudos

hmarcon
Local Performer

I have the same issue with my 2018 Volvo S60. Pandora worked for about 6 months, but lately is not responding

0 Kudos

Finchfry
Local Performer

Same issue.  2019 Volvo S60.  Data plan works (Spotify works fine).  Pandora does not.  Logs in and shows playlist, but stays on "connecting" when trying to play a song.

0 Kudos

nmaloney01
Local Performer

Hi,

I have the same issue on a 2017 Volvo S60. I connect using the WIFI Hotspot via my phone. Pandora tries to connect after a few minutes plays for a few seconds the tries to connect again. It worked fine for a couple of years.

Oddly: If I leave the app in the "connecting" state by selecting the My Car button in the Volvo Sensus system Pandora does connect and plays! I cannot change the station though.

If some one can check my account and the association with the car I'd appreciate it.

This thread has been open for a long time, is it still being work on?

Please help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Finchfry and @nmaloney01! Thanks for posting your experience to community!

This is a new issue that we are investigating with the help of Volvo. I've added your info to our ticket for this and will make updates as they are made available to me. 

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos