cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyway to filter collection in car app?

stevenomes
Opening Act

I use pandora car app (mazda connect) and it shows my entire collection, however im unable to filter in any way. i mean for example its lumping my station songs albums all into one massive list which is unwiedly. i had to delete my other collection and have only radio stations or it gets out of control. is there anyway to do this or just limited due to it being a car app?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @stevenomes thanks for being part of community!

This is currently not a feature in the vehicle. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request Board. From there, you can post new ideas that you'd like to see on Pandora or like those ideas from other listeners. 

Thanks again for being part of community, hope to see you around more. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tvox
Local Performer

Would it be possible to set a preference for pandora to start using a certain filter, like All, Artists, Stations, Playlists, etc? I cant seem to find a way to switch from alphabetical order to the most recently played station like I used to. I was forced to delete quite a few stations to make the menu easier to navigate, due to how slowly my radio dials through the options.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tvox thanks for posting! I've moved your message to an exisiting post because it sounds like you have a similar question. 

Unfortunately, filtering your collection in the vehicle is currently not a feature. I'd definitely recommend visiting our Feature Request Board. On this board you can post the ideas and suggestions you'd like to see on Pandora  or like the ideas that are currently posted. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JenWoy
Local Performer
I just figured the way around it. From Android Auto, click on "customize launcher" then in unselect Pandora.
0 Kudos