Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Listener Lounge: May 2024

Pandora

may 2024.png

Asian American + Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 10.11.44 AM.png

Happy Asian American and Pacific Islander Month! Join us in amplifying Asian American & Pacific Islander voices by checking out these podcasts. 🎧 

Pandora_2-1716992749018.jpeg

Pan-Asian United: Enjoy a diverse blend of Pan-Asian music. 

Pandora_3-1716992748718.png

Discover more AAPI music that moves you here. 🎶

divider.png

New Blog Posts ✍️

image_1.jpg

Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar

by @EricPandora 

"I’ve been waiting for Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month to write a little bit about Hawaiian slack key guitar. But honestly, I listen to this beautiful and relaxing genre of music much more than one month out of the year. Whenever I’m feeling stressed or anxious, the watery and ethereal recordings of slack key can loosen my knots and put my hackles down in just a matter of minutes."

📖 Read more here.

image_1_.jpg

Mom Rock: Soft Rock Hits & Deep Cuts

by @EricPandora 

"Nothing against dad rock, but back in the late 1970s and early 1980s, it was mom rock that wafted from the family station wagon speakers and created the soundtrack to my formative years. My dad was always traveling for work, so it was really my mom and my little sister who provided most of what I have come to know as quality time. Like a crochet Afghan blanket on the sofa or a warm bowl of chicken noodle soup on a rainy day, mom rock was music that made me feel…mothered. But to be honest, mom rock as a subgenre wasn’t something I even considered until my mid 20s."

📖 Read more here.

divider.png

New Music: Picks of the Week 🎵

Pandora_0-1716991626934.png

Each week, @AdamPandora shares new songs and albums spanning different genres and styles. Don't skip out on the chance to explore!

divider.png

Question of the Week 💡

QOTW #31.png

Ready to join in on the conversation? Don't miss out on our question of the week, a perfect opportunity to discuss and exchange your favorite choices with your community friends. 

divider.png

AMP: Fresh Cuts :pandora:

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 14-51-44 Pandora AMP (@amp_pandora) • Instagram photos and videos.png

AMP: Fresh Cuts is a mixtape chock-full of eclectic up-and-coming artists, all of whom use AMP, Pandora’s Artist Marketing Platform, to promote their music, create custom programs, and reach new fans.

Check out the artists featured this month here: AMP Fresh Cuts: May 2024

divider.png

Relax this month 🌊💆‍💤

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 11.38.05 AM.png

divider.png

And as always, your feedback and suggestions are invaluable to us.

If you have any ideas or thoughts, please don't hesitate to share them with us. 

- The Pandora Community Team :pandora: