JMWithrow
Local Performer

Loggins and Messina, James Taylor, Crosby Stills Nash and Young 

Moderator edit: format

6 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMWithrow I grew up around music from the 70's as my dad's teen years were spent listening to artists like:

• Bee Gees
  • The Eagles
  • Elton John
  • The Beatles
  • Queen
  • Fleetwood Mac
  • The Who
  • The Allmond Brothers
  • The Doobie Brothers
  • ABBA
  • Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR)

Thanks for sharing your list!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

xylem
Local Performer

Yup, some great music came out of the 70's.  I'm listening to Queen's album, The Game, which technically was released in 1980, but what great music they released in the 70's!  Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Boston and so much more.

JMWithrow
Local Performer

I’m listening to 70s every day all day long! I listen to a few others too but definitely 70s and 80s are my main music list 60s when I wanna chill

@JMWithrow@ErickPandora I love music from the 1950's all the way through the here and now. I come from a large family so the age difference is pretty far from oldest to youngest, with many upon many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and so forth. For most of my young childhood, I grew up strictly listening to Country music (parents, grandparents on my mom's side) but my two eldest brothers David and Donnie introduced me to a whole other world of music. Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show, Kiss, Alice Cooper, CCR (Credence Clearwater Revival) Blondie, Boston, Led Zeppelin. My Uncles on my dad's side liked The Mama & The Papas, Elvis, The Carpenters, Sonny & Cher, and mostly 1960's music. My grandparents (my dads' parents) liked the 1950's style of music. The only style of music I have never been able to take a liking to and that's Rap music. Although I have heard some country-rap recently and I must say it is kinda catchy. I have never liked cursing, and so much hip-hop and rap have a lot of cursing, and I really think that is what turns me off to that style of music. I grew up in a very strict yet loving home. My parents rarely cursed, when they did it was always a shock to hear it. I have been around cursing a lot, for one I am a Veteran of the U.S Military, I have been a logger (Woodsman, best occupation in the world), worked in the Armored Car business, and now I'm self-employed as a landscaper, so I have heard it all. 

Well, that is my input on the subject. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@JMWithrow. I rotate what I listen to every day. But I have a CCR station that is in my regular rotation.

INVENTORISM
Opening Act

THE EAGAL SONG HOTEL CALIFORIA NUMBER ONE ! 

0 Kudos