cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day.

We all need to be encouraged from time to time, I will try my utmost to post a word of encouragement for each day for us to have with us throughout our day. I hope this will help not only myself but for you as well.

ca533c401acb5cba8e1645814b173379.jpg sometimes we all need to be reminded of what is more important in our lives. Today reflect on those who you love, and those who love you.

Have a great day and a great weekend. Take care dear friend and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
244 Replies

Good Thursday afternoon dear friend...

Not knowing what to say in a serious stressful situation is not always a bad thing...One thing you can do that may improve the situation is just give a smile and a hug...Love does not always speak...♥️

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Sunday evening dear friend, I hope you had a blessed weekend...

Dear friend one thing that makes us so unique as a human being is the many different characteristics that vary from person to person...That also includes strength, tolerance, patience, you get the idea I'm sure...If you have gone through a very difficult situation and you came through it with flying colors (Little to no emotional trauma) but you have a loved one, or a friend, or perhaps just a known acquaintance who seems to be struggling emotionally or even having an emotional breakdown...You just cannot figure out why they are suffering more than what you did...Just remember dear friend not everyone can handle stressful situations or emotional breakdowns the same as others who seem to come out unscathed...Have compassion, have mercy, and be the rock that they need you to be for them...Were all built and made differently...We all see and feel things differently even when we face the same challenges that come our way...Try to always keep that in mind...

Have a great and blessed week...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

4420jut
Underground

Music is like a warm summer breeze if hits you just right and helps you flow with it 😜 

Good Monday morning dear friend...Seeing how I'm already running late this morning I thought why not try at least to brighten someone's day with a word of encouragement...Perhaps it is exactly what I need as well...No!! I take that back...It is what I need...

Dear friend, when facing the impossible the only way to achieve it is by overcoming the obstacle and or obstacles that are in our way...We cannot take shortcuts or avoid them the obstacles are what shape us as well as change us...How do I overcome it?? Very simple my friend...By facing it head-on...There is a great Bible story about David who was a shepherd boy who faced a GIANT named Goliath...Goliath stood over 9 feet tall and was a seasoned warrior...When David went to face Goliath "He RAN to meet him in the valley of Elah"...And as the story goes David defeated the impossible by facing it head-on...You and I my friend can also defeat the Goliaths in our life (The impossible) by doing the same...

Have a great Monday and I will try and do the same although I'm starting on the wrong foot by running late...Take care my friend and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the words of encouragement today, @MOHLovesAlaska.

Hope you have a great week!