cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appreciation

Chey09LOL
Underground

Does anyone else look to music for comfort? Because to me music means more to me than anything. I find listening to your own playlist is comforting, Which explains a lot since my zodiac sign is an aquarius. Its just nice to I guess just lay somewhere and listen to the lyrics of the song and there are so many songs that I can relate to and that's nice that I'm not the only one that's going through that and this is being wrote by a 12 year old and a lot of people underestimate younger people because they think we dont know much about the world. And for some people it may be true and for others it may not be. Now that I read this it's kind of allover the place lol but I'm too lazy to delete it so here we are😁

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Chey09LOL
Underground

Hi!

That's all I got

The app is great 

@Chey09LOL you were fine with all you had to say. It does not matter if you are 12, 6. 40, or 95. Expressing your feelings is a big deal, and there is no right way or wrong way when it comes to expressing yourself using words. Music has been very therapeutic for me in my life, Especially the last 12+ years. You take care @Chey09LOL and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Chey09LOL
Underground

This almost made me cry lol I didn't expect someone to reply. Your words mean a lot thanks🙂

UncleBud
Chart Topper

At 55 I'm a dinosaur. Lol but seriously, music has always been important to me. When I was a little boy my grandmother had albums from the 1920's to the 60's. I would listen to it all. I remember she loved when I sang along with some of them. I certainly know a young person can fully enjoy music.