cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTS at The Grammys

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Who else felt bitter60%(Bittersweet) and sweet40% between the Olivia Rodrigo&Kim Taehyung  “stunt”  at the Grammys? I’m literally pulled apart right now.🫥

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Tags (1)
14 Replies

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Yes! I'm kinda mad that the Grammys are kinda being racist to BTS they deserved to get one

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Yasssss they them they are  angels I love ‘em soooo much (plus like vminkook is my bias!) They deserved it so much.I love them to much to watch them lose.🫰🏽🫰🏽🫰🏽😢😢🫶🏽

24AF8361-0460-4F1D-94EC-1201FBFFA40A.jpeg

Tags (2)

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Yes I agree (my bias is Jung Kook V and Jin) I hate that they lost at least some of the other artists this year stood up for them but still I'm mad at the Grammys BTS deserves better

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Preach!! It’s really not fair TaeTae did good, Jungkook did good, Park Jimin did good, Jin ect. They really deserve it. It’s crazy the way the system is.😢🫰🏽But BTS will come back better than ever anyway…

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Yes next year I believe they will make a big comeback and win if the Grammys aren't still being racist

IMG_2771.jpg

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

1000000% true!! They will Burn The Stage(pun intended lol)! Can’t wait to see them beat everyone at the next Grammys F2BDF958-A144-43B8-81E7-0351CEE8BDBF.jpeg

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Yes preach it! they always have a way of surprising you 

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hey so I was just curious do you  have Spotify? @ARMYOT7 if you do I'm just curious if you go to BTS's profile do you see the thing where it says Artist pick and if you do do you see it say BTS blended with Sj or it has like this BTS + Sj just curious because it shows it on my screen and I'm curious if that means BTS sole my profile or my playlist

0 Kudos

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

No I don’t have Spotify, but that’s weird( are you an artist????!?!?🤭🫠 just wondering 😂 ) but I will look into that though. Bye stay safe , God bless.(I would be honored is BTS stole my profile lol)

0 Kudos

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Kinda I haven't posted any of my songs but I have wrote some that I'm hoping to do but I just haven't put them up but when I meant blended was that they made a playlist with some of my favorite songs that I have in my playlists and they added there own and I sole that on there profile and I  was going crazy if they did see me I would be so surprised 

0 Kudos

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Omg! I don’t know You that well but…I’m so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When u become super famous don’t forget ARMYOT7 your first fan(beside family and bff’s) 😂. I hope u become more popular then Olivia Rodrigo(literally,I h@t£ her so pls take her place)!!

-Riri

0 Kudos

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

You don't know if I will be famous I'm still young so I'm thinking about joining the k-pop industry 

Ruth55
Local Performer

They deserve it they are very awesome at what they do 💜💜

Ruth55
Local Performer

They really deserve a lot they're an amazing group their voices are awesome