Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best music

Angie365
Underground

I love music I can listen to it all day what do u guys think about music 

6 Replies

@Angie365 I also love it, when growing up at an early age on my grandparents dairy farm all they played in the barn all day long was country music. When we went in the car some where with my parents, country music. If it weren't for my two eldest brothers introducing me to rock, rock n' roll, pop and all other different genres of music I would probably have grown up just listening to country. 

Back in 2008 when I was going through a very difficult period music became therapeutic for me. 

Well, @Angie365 thank you for posting, hope to see you in the community more. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Angie365  Hello Angie. Music has always played an important role in my life since early childhood. I really love Pandora. I've got quite a number of stations and playlists I rotate thru daily.  I've got music from the 80's to the present from country, pop, R&B and rock mostly. 

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I hope we'll see you more around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌️

Angie365
Underground

I love hip hop r&b it’s the best 

Angie365
Underground

Country is nice I listen to Kane brown or Garth brooks 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Angie365 Since you like R&B here's a song by Alicia Keys that I love. 

If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys featuring Usher 

CockfiA5255
Local Performer

I love Christian music because I grew up listening to K-LOVE radio