cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celine Dion (Because You Loved Me) vs Michael Bolton (How Am I Supposed To Live Without You)

Cptheg3
Opening Act

Hey yall, its been a while. The versus continues and today we have two lovely artist especially Celine Dion.

But these two hits did wonders in peoples lives and on the charts. What song would you go with today overall?

I am going with Celine Dion Because You Loved Me. Very powerful and humbling lyrics, that someone can be your eyes, your strength, and to make you who you are when its all said and done.

4 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Cptheg3 Wow! These are both beautiful songs. I think I'm going with Celine Dion.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cptheg3 This is a tough one! Both songs have great lyrics.

I would go with Celine Dion for this one because I like her voice more. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

@Cptheg3 Wow, you made it difficult this week for sure. All of your match-ups have been hard to choose. But I know both of these songs, the lyrics for both are powerful, not just for the meaning of the song, but how both artists sing their song with great emotion. But I will have to give an edge to Celine Dion and for her song, Because You Loved Me. 

Thanks you for your post, I really like it, and I look forward to it every week. Have a great weekend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Cptheg3 Hey how have you been? We've been missing the versus post. You always give us 2 good songs to choose from. I hope all is well. Peace! ✌