cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comedy Gold Minds with Kevin Hart

Pandora

Dive into the minds of some of the world's funniest people with Kevin Hart in his new podcast, Comedy Gold Minds. From rising stars to comedy legends, Kevin will pair with comedic tastemakers for “ear-opening” dialogue that takes listeners on a wild and crazy ride through some of the world's top comedic minds. From the chronicling their comedy club experiences to a sneak peek of their latest material, each episode promises to be packed with punchlines, anecdotes, and of course, inside jokes.

_500W_500H.jpg

1 Reply

SWyatt502
Local Performer

Just finished listening to Kevin's podcast with Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall.  I love all three guys and enjoyed the show - however, I was very disappointed in Eddie's casual and constant use of the N word.  I don't understand how this is still acceptable speech by anyone - especially in a professional setting, which this was.  The old "we can say it but you can't" is down right dumb.  This is a group of well educated, highly intelligent and influential men.  I would think they could find better ways to express themselves.  Actually -  it was mostly Eddie. I heard Kevin slip a couple of times - and not once from Arsenio. I thought it was a shame.