cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comedy Podcast

YeahYeahYeahPod
Underground

Check out the Yeah Yeah Yeah PodcastCheck out the Yeah Yeah Yeah PodcastWelcome to the Yeah Yeah Yeah Podcast. I hope you all have a great sense of humor. I am introducing what this podcast is all about. This podcast is about funny experiences I have been through. For some of these experiences my friends have been there with me, so I invite them on this podcast to tell our story together. Other episodes are the same theme, funny stories, and experiences that we all have been through together or relate to. It goes from losing a canoe in traffic to people being crazy in parking lots running over barrels of sand. I thought of the name Yeah Yeah Yeah because it is one of my most famous sayings. The broccoli filter is there because it makes me laugh. I hope you get a kick out of it as well.

Moderator Edit: Removed 3rd Party Link

Tags (1)
5 Replies

@YeahYeahYeahPod  thanks for sharing, I will give it a listen for sure. I could use some good laughs. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

YeahYeahYeahPod
Underground

Thank you so much, you too!! @MOHLovesAlaska 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @YeahYeahYeahPod. 👋

Thanks for your post. Looks like your podcast isn't on Pandora at this time.

Submitting your Podcast:

Pandora for Podcasters is a platform that enables individual podcast owners to reach new fans through data science-driven discovery. Podcasters can grow their audience and increase revenue through monetization while benefiting from the Podcast Genome Project working behind the scenes, recommending shows to the right listeners on the platform.

You can submit your podcast to Pandora by following this link and clicking on “Let’s Get Started.” Once you’ve created a Pandora AMP account or logged in to your Pandora AMP account (or created one here), you can drop the RSS Feed URL to your podcast to begin the submission process. You can find a complete list of our submission guidelines here.

Due to the volume of submissions, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for our team to review your request.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

YeahYeahYeahPod
Underground

The thing is I have entered my rss feed in before. Pandora denied it for some reason. It will not let me resubmit one since it was denied. I just would like to know why it was denied. @AlyssaPandora 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @YeahYeahYeahPod. 👋

Thanks so much for letting me know about this.

You can now find your podcast on Pandora here. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024