cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Bible Verse

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hi so I get a daily Bible verse on my Bible app everyday and I thought I would share it with you guys so this is the verse.

Dear children don't talk about love.Put your love into action.Then it will truly be love.

1 John 3:18 NIRV 

So those who don't really understand it it's basically means don't talk about how much you love people and then you don't show love and the last part of it it is basically meaning show love to everyone around you. But ya I hope this might help someone. If you like the verse just put #loveeveryone

134 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." Isaiah 43:10 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another." Romans 14:19 KJV 

@UncleBud this is one of my favorites, this is a great post that @Alphagirl created, and I'm glad you have been keeping it up-to-date. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MOHLovesAlaska Thank you.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings if good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" Isaiah 52:7 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain." James 1:26 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever." Psalms 73:26 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." Deuteronomy 5:16 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch." Proverbs 11:28 KJV 

@UncleBud great verses that you posted, and great job filling in for @Alphagirl. Have a great weekend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses." 1 Timothy 6:12 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility." Proverbs 15:33 KJV 

@Alphagirl I love this post you created, I'm also happy to see @UncleBud filling in for you until you can get back posting on here regularly. 

Psalm 57:2 "I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me." (KJV)

Have a great day, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:" Romans 15:5 KJV

This is such a beautiful and much needed verse, especially in today's times.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men." Psalms 107:21 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." Luke 9:23 KJV 

1 Corinthians 1:9 " God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord". 

Unfortunately not everyone will heed or respond to that calling. It is not I that makes that statement, I only echo what God has already stated. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlexandeLisa46
Local Performer
Yes AMEN

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV