cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Bible Verse

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hi so I get a daily Bible verse on my Bible app everyday and I thought I would share it with you guys so this is the verse.

Dear children don't talk about love.Put your love into action.Then it will truly be love.

1 John 3:18 NIRV 

So those who don't really understand it it's basically means don't talk about how much you love people and then you don't show love and the last part of it it is basically meaning show love to everyone around you. But ya I hope this might help someone. If you like the verse just put #loveeveryone

134 Replies

Dreamz
Underground

Ummm, oops? Lol. No biggie. It's not like I was sexting you. Lol just didn't want you feel like I was I was overstepping, only wanted to offer any help and thank you again. It's not easy ring to testify these days with so many people removing "God" from so many places. Heck, they don't even salute our flag anymore or say prayer. I mean, these things been around and if it ain't broke.....

I've never pushed my beliefs on salvation anyone, but I'm obligated to plant a seed. What they do with it is up to them. There's a guy that comes into the lobby where I play cards and throws out the Word too. He's more welcomed than not, but there's always a few. It's a choice, believers just doing what we're here to do. I embrace the opinion of everyone & hear what they have to say. Jesus uses many people in different ways, you just never know about that "crazy vagrant"...He sends messages in unique ways and I'm just a tough one & seem to miss so many subtle ones and put myself through more than needed....if I'd just be still long enough to truly hear.

You will have more drive you into the ground, making you feel you're overstepping, even offending some. I have a way of getting that lol. I look at it positively, I see conviction. Which is good, Satan doesn't like what you do, so if a person is passionate enough to oppose what you do, I feel it shows you planted a seed with a person capable of conviction that God put there. Keep up the good work & I'm asking for prayer for my oppressors and for myself going through major life issues. I still believe love can reach a dark heart and heal the broken mind. I hope I always do. Thanks in advance for the prayers & kindness. Glad I bumped into this community.

J

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

Dreamz
Underground

It was just what I needed!

If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

I'm gonna private message you @Dreamz  please check your private messages 

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hey so I'm just gonna say might not continue this post I'm kinda starting to doubt to be honest there's things just going on for me so I won't be on much

1st Samuel 16:7b. "for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart." 

This is one of my favorites of many throughout the Bible, this scripture is when GOD told Samuel (The Prophet) to go to Jesse and among his sons for He (GOD) chose David to be the next King of Israel. David was Jesse's youngest of all his sons. 

Thank you @Alphagirl for creating this post. Take care and stay safe.

P.S. The translation that I use is the KJV (King James Version). 🤴 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MOHLovesAlaska I like that verse as well. I also use the King James Version. But I thought it was nice when @Alphagirl started this post.

@UncleBud absolutely, she has been a great asset to this community, she has created this post, and the music game post, which has been a huge success. I filled in for today until she comes back, this will always be her post. I just want to keep it going until she can come back, or when she is ready to come back. So @Alphagirl whenever you are ready to come back we will all be here waiting for your return. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I thought I'd post a daily Bible verse until @Alphagirl can return. 

"A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife." Proverbs 15:18 KJV

@UncleBud great verse, and one that today's world needs to grasp 👊, more today than ever. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MOHLovesAlaska Back on August 5, 2011 I surrendered my life to Jesus and since that time I've tried to avoid arguments or confrontations. Since being saved, I've "tried" to live Christ-like but we're all human and sometimes I've failed.

I agree with you that the world would be a better place if the world took hold of the verse I shared today.

@UncleBud we've all failed, and all have fallen short, that is and was the purpose of the cross ✝️, but we are living in a world that is filled with more anger and hate than what it was 20 years ago. When I was a kid you never heard about cop killers, or road rage where people shoot at you on the highways. Now today it is the norm, it is crazy. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." - Psalm 106:1 KJV

@Alphagirl this is my fill in quote for today. I hope to see you posting back here again soon. So until you return @UncleBud and I are going to keep this post alive, and active. 

2 Chronicles 9:23 "And all the kings of the earth sought the presence of Solomon, to hear his wisdom, that God had put in his heart." 

So many miss the key point of the source of King Solomons wisdom. GOD put it into his heart. James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." 

Ironically, the word upbraideth comes from the original Greek word oneidizo, which has 2 meanings, the first is from, so we know the source of wisdom is from GOD. The second meaning, to defame, rail at, chide, taunt, cast in teeth, suffer reproach, revile. In other words when one lacks knowledge, and seeks God for it, He will not turn you away or cast upon you the opposite of what it is you seek. That comes from the devil, Satan himself, not God. 

Have a great Wednesday, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1 KJV 

This is one of my favorite verses.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Only fear the Lord, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you." 1 Samuel 12:24 KJV

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2 KJV 

Reading the Bible helps me to be transformed by the Word of God.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city." Proverbs 16:32 KJV 

This is an important verse to live by. 

2 Chronicles 16:9a "The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart ❤ is perfect toward him." 

The word perfect comes from the original Hebrew // Aramaic word Shalem (shaw-lame) which means complete, friendly, full, just, made ready, peaceable, perfect (-ed), quiet, whole. 

Have a great Tuesday, take care and stay safe. 😘 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight." Psalms 119:77 KJV 

This is a beautiful verse to me.

@UncleBud how ironic, I just read Psalm 119 this morning for my daily reading. Thanks for posting and for keeping @Alphagirl post current until she returns. I will also continue to contribute once in a while until she returns. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska