cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily music

Jm2398171
Underground

How many hours do you play none stop and for how many hours in a row?

11 Replies

1776FM
Opening Act

Lately when i am home i'll throw it on and for background noise.

@Jm2398171 Since 10/2019 which is when I became a premium subscriber I average 6.95 hours a day listening to Pandora. I must also add this, I mainly listen off line and that is not calculated into the total listening time. I'm self employed so I listen to Pandora while working, and some days is 10 + hrs. I also go to bed listening to Pandora. So I would honestly have to say my average listening time would have to be some where in the 15+ hrs a day for total listening time. I'm also single so music has been part of my everyday normal routine. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Jm2398171
Underground

Lol! Do you listening to one station

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Jm2398171
Underground

Lol! Hey what kind of music you like-

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

@Jm2398171 I love all kinds of music, all except for rap. I love all the classics like classic country, classic rock, modern country and rock, I also love opera, pop, Irish, Scottish bag pipe music ( celtic). My overall favorite music artist is Jewel. She is a singer-song writer and her main genre is Indie. My favorite overall song is Foolish Games by Jewel, the original version that is on her album Pieces Of You. 

I have 12 Playlist that I have created and over 60 stations that I really enjoy listening to on shuffle mode. Have a great day, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Jm2398171
Underground

Hey do you want to follow me? I listen to the same kind of music

mod edit: removed personal info

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I listen to music all throughout the day. Sometimes I'm actively listening while I'm playing with my dog and sometimes it's just background listening. I like a variety of music but like @MOHLovesAlaska , I am not a fan of rap. Every day I play a different station. At night I rotate playing my favorite stations or playlists. But basically Every day I hear a different station as I rotate through my list of stations.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I'll send you a private message Jason. I don't think Pandora allows personal information to be exchanged in public forums.

@Jm2398171 See me a private message. I can't find the Send Message button on your profile.

Toughr1der
Local Performer

I'm assuming that because you say you love ❤️ Alaska you most likely live there too. I lived in Anchorage for 7 years,  liked it for the first 6 but that last year was too much and I had to go 🚶‍♀️ somewhere else.  I'm Vinnie 

@Toughr1der, I don't live there right now at this time, but it is in my very near future. There are a couple of people I know that went to Fairbanks for Military reasons. My place that I want to live is near the Homer area. 

Well, hope to see you around the community more, take care Vinnie, and by the way my name is Matt. 

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Jm2398171
Underground

Hey Vinnie! How many total stations you got?

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos