cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you enjoy my music ?

LamboLae
Underground

Good Night Pandora family. I know it’s my first text to the community, but I was wondering who inside the community listens to my music on any platform. And if you do , do enjoy what you’re hearing ? 

9 Replies

LamboLae
Underground

If you’ve liked any of my music. What’s your favorite bar , song , or line ?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @LamboLae. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. 

Do you have a link to your music on Pandora?

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@LamboLae I did check out your Artist page and you seem to have quite a bit of music...I'm not a fan of rap...but I do wish you the very best in your career as a rap and music artist...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

LamboLae
Underground

Thank you. I’ll try to make music for everyone. Is there a special type you like. 

LamboLae
Underground

https://pandora.app.link/k6O06fO3SHb 

this is the link for my Pandora radio station. I’m also on all other platforms. Look up LAMBO LAE. And thank you for your time as well as conversing with me. 

@LamboLae how are you? 

I love R&B...Pop, Pop-Rock, Rock -n- roll, Indie, Indie-Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Blues, Soul, Jazz, Lounge Jazz, instrumental jazz, Reggae, and EDM, and I love ALL types of Classical music...I also love most of the older music as well...I also love Opera...

Take care and GOD bless...

P.S. I do know there are Rap lovers here within the community because I have chatted with them here in the community...I have noticed I am the only one who has responded to your post, but have no worries they will interact with you just give it some time...I think most people would never believe a music artist would come here and interact with just an average Joe, or an average Jane...Just keep posting and they will react...Wish you all the best in all that you do...

MOHLovesAlaska

LamboLae
Underground

I kind of got a few of those on your list just have to scroll through the songs I have to find the one that’s more of a vibe of your sort. I do have quite a few though. 100 plus to be exact. But I do believe there’s something in my catalog for you. 

@LamboLae I'm going to go through your whole library on your artist page...I will let you know the songs that I like and will collect for my playlist...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

LamboLae
Underground

Ok and god bless. Thanks again.