Moderator edit: format

Tags (3)
13 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@23Jeff 

Welcome to the Pandora Community!

I noticed your post is blank. If you'd like to ask a question in the community, feel free to edit your existing post by selecting the ":" menu and then selecting the "Edit Message" option.

I hope to see you around often. :pandora:

I just edited your title and post to make your question easier to find.

@ForgeMPH Thanks, my friend!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

I think maybe he's asking 

Eminem or Tupac

ie.

Em or Pac

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

Sliminem for me

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

M&M's 😉

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ForgeMPH Thank you! I updated my post😀

Thanks for sharing everyone! I personally think comparing Pac to Eminem is like comparing apples to Oranges.

• Tupac passed at 25 years old
    • He had a lifetime ahead of him. If he were here now, would we think of him as we do Eminem now? 
  • Eminem is 48 years old
    • He's had a lot more time to create classics and continue to peak. What we saw of Tupac wasn't even close to where he could have peaked.

I love both of them equally the same. I think they both have classics for albums/songs that will live beyond our lifetimes. That alone is an impressive feat and tells me how great they both are for Hip-Hop culture. 

Nonetheless, I love to see your polls! 😎

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

I could not agree more. Apples to oranges. I think that if Tupac were here today, I think he wouldnt catch air just because his classic level of hop isnt popular anymore, though I 100% beleive that Pac's level of skill is equal to if not greater than Eminem's, but, as you said before, It's hard to compare apples to oranges

Neaner
Local Performer

Pac for me 😻

Listener001
Not applicable

I want to give an unbiased opinion so i'm going to be honest. I cant choose either one. i've listened only to eminem and i like him and I am familiar with his songs. But tupac iver never really listened to him. I've heard hes good and all. but I rarely ill listen to rap music. i only listen to rap music if my sister is playing her radio and i happen to hear a song thats rap and is catchy and i happen to like that artist. so only by coincidence I will end up liking a rap artist and  their songs.   

@RedJokerYT , M&M's..That was great, it gave me a good chuckle. Take care and stay safe. And by the way, it is Peanut M&M's for me. 

MOHLovesAlaska

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

i like the fudge brownie M&M's

@Listener001 , @Neaner , @ForgeMPH , @RedJokerYT , @23Jeff , as you all may or perhaps may not know. I am making a explicit only playlist for GSOTD daily post. I will add the first 4, then post the playlist. So please, if you have any favorites that you would like to have posted, then please post them. I will add them to the post, along with you, then to the playlist. Hope to see your favorites. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

will do @MOHLovesAlaska 

Lose yourself by eminem

history of violence by Theory of a deadman 

little bit off by 5FDP 

https://pandora.app.link/D8TvSJ5Iaeb 

RUn333KRACK
Underground

Eminem is my pick for sure and really only by default as i was really never into TUPAC...but for everyone interested TUPAC list upstairs from me but shhhhh dont tell anyone