cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone needs to frown sometimes!

MrFrown
Underground

Hey everyone just remember that sadness is ok!!!!! You need the dark emotions for the "Good" ones.

5 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

But You Can Turn That Frown Into A BIG Smyle!!!

MrFrown
Underground

You spelt it wrong.Ha ha he meant a BIG Frown! 

P.S.  if you ever get depressed just know you are not alone. Depression and suicidal intentions can be battled with friends and family!!!! 😀

Listener001
Not applicable

FACTS I Love That

Listener001
Not applicable

that is fact 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MrFrown There is truth in your post. In general, I'm a positive person. I've learned that living with a positive attitude makes life better than living with a negative attitude. But with that said, I can get down sometimes myself...we all do. Unfortunately life isn't going to be filled with just Good Times. We all have down days.

It's good to remember that family or friends are your best support (If that's an option). I want to say there are times when seeking the advice and help of professionals is an excellent option if you're really down a lot. 

There's no shame in seeking professional help. I have an do myself. I know we have a number of young adults here. Let me tell you from years of experience that reaching out for help to ANYONE is better than keeping your sadness to yourself.

Everyone be chill. Peace! ✌

PS

I wasn't implying YOU need help @MrFrown. I was posting this for everyone's benefit.