cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite book series

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

What's your favorite book series. Mine is 'The heroes of Olympus' by Rick Riordan.

5 Replies

thumbnail_20221126_065645.jpg

This book series is called The Collectors Library Of Classics, published by Thomas Nelson Publishers. To the left you will see a book with a black book cover it is the KJV bible which happens to be the book that I read the most by far. On average I read it about 4 times a year...

Have a great Thursday, take care and GOD bless...

P.S. This library collection of Thomas Nelson was published in 1996. Thomas Nelson Publishers have been around since 1798. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

Cool, thanks for replying!

@Speedcuber you're welcome. And thanks for the interesting post (topic). If you haven't read Moby **ahem**, The Secret Garden, or The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer then you are missing out on a very good self-given treat...And the Bible included...

Thanks again for your interesting post...Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

I have read all of them except for the one that starts with moby. What's your favorite book of the Bible, mine is Revelation with Jeremiah in second. God bless you too.

@Speedcuber I love the story of Joseph in the book of Genesis, but overall I would have to say Esther. In the complete book, GOD is not mentioned once (10 chapters) but you can see HIS hand working to save HIS people (the Jews) because Haman wanted to wipe them out, but GOD used 2 people in that whole story to save them. Mordecai and Queen Esther (Hadassah), and of course through King Ahasueru's approval for the Jews to take up arms and destroy all who have been hired to come against them. I would then have to say the complete story of King David, and then the Gospels...From there it would be Romans, Ephesians through Revelation, and then Joshua, The Psalms, Proverbs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Judges, Deuteronomy, Ezekiel, from there both books of Kings, Chronicles 1 & 2, Hosea through Malachi, Acts, Galatians, both books of Corinthians, the rest of Genesis, Exodus, Ecclesiastes, Song Of Solomon, Job, Ezra, Nehemiah, and then finishing with Numbers and then of course Leviticus. 

Thanks for asking...Hope to see you around more often. Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska