Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Requests

MusicFan0171
Local Performer

Please consider adding some features to entice and keep subscribers:

-Gapless playback 

-Higher quality options for sound

-Ability to sort playlists alphabetically for ease of finding. 

-Ability to sort within a playlist by song title or artist.

Thanks!

1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @MusicFan0171!

Welcome to community and thanks for posting. We're always looking for ways to improve and welcome your feedback.

I've moved your post to our Community Chat to help clarify best practices when posting to the Ideas Board.

Looking at your post, I see that you have multiple ideas (thanks for the feedback!), and it looks like many of them are currently posted already. This is a great opportunity to vote and comment on these existing ideas.

Here are a few that I found:

If you have an idea that isn't found, here are some best practices when posting to the Ideas Board. For more detailed information, feel free to check out our Ideas Policy & FAQ.

Here's what we're looking for when posting a new idea:

• Clear subject - it's succinct, clear and accurately summarizes your idea.
  • One suggestion per post - if you have multiple ideas, please write a post for each idea so we can be clear about updates/status.
  • Unique - if a similar idea has already been published, please vote and comment on that idea instead of publishing a duplicate
  • Accurate label - add the one most relevant label per suggestion.
  • Elaborate - explain your idea fully and clearly e.g., avoid generalities like 'more customization', and instead detail exactly what customization and functionality you're interested in having on your device or in the app.

Thanks again for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos