cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hair bands

Sheetzy
Local Performer

Hello to everyone . Im new to the post and wanted some feedback on all you 80's hair band members. . 

Tags (1)
8 Replies

Sheetzy some how I missed this post when you had posted it. I will give an attempt to name the 80's hair bands. Guns N' Roses, White Snake, Twisted Sister, Poison, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Metallica (not really sure if they were a hair band.) Ratt, and Scorpion. Not sure if the list is right, I also believe it is incomplete. But I gave a stab at it. Take care and stay safe.   giphy (3).gif

MOHLovesAlaska

Middad
Opening Act

Cinderella, Queensryche, Kix, Warrant, Alice Cooper(Not sure), Skid Row, to name a few.

@Middad  I forgot about them. I think you might be right about Alice Cooper. Take care and stay safe. 

giphy (2).gif  

MOHLovesAlaska

How could we forget about Motley Crue. They were a huge hair band. I am sure there are more. Keep 'em coming. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Middad
Opening Act

Britny Fox, Bon Jovi, Faster Pussycat, Quiet Riot, KISS,  W.A.S.P, to name a few more

Middad, I thought forgetting about Motley Crue was bad, then you came up with KISS as well as Bon Jovi, and W.A.S.P, hat's off to you Middad for remembering the "BIG" hair bands. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Shadowdanc3r
Local Performer

I have kix added to all my playlists. Have yet to have any kix songs play and I have had pandora several years. Do they actually have any kix?

Kix Radio just click the link and enjoy the music @Sheetzy.

Take care and GOD bless.

MOHLovesAlaska