cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day is just a day away. Treat your mom with the love and respect that they deserve. After all, if it were not for your mom you would not be here now. I wish all the moms here on Pandora and my mom as well. Happy Mothers Day, may your day and the rest of this year smile upon you. 

2019-wonderful-mothers-day-animation.gif 

Here is a playlist just for all the women here on @Pandora.  An All Women's Playlist enjoy the music.     Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
5 Replies

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Even though my mother has sadly passed away, I hope she is able to see this at some point (She always had the Regge Station playing on Pandora). Happy Mother’s Day! I love you and I hope you have a very nice garden in your after life! 
-Roxy/ Tina/ Demon Deer

٩( 'ω' )و

P.S. If any of y’all are confused on why I put Tina, my mother tried to nickname me Tina. I never liked the name so I would always reply with: “I’m not Tina...” or “Who’s Tina?”

@Itsdemondeer I truly am sorry for your great loss, I do hope the memories you have of your mom will give you joy for the time you did have with her while she was still here with you. Take care @Itsdemondeer  and stay safe as well. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms here ❤ at @Pandora

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Hopefully everyone who is still blessed to have your mother living either saw or spoke to the mom Sunday. I am blessed that my mom and youngest sister go church with me. So, we went to church together as usual and then we went out to eat (my mom, my youngest sister and 1 if her granddaughters). 

Anyway, if we have any mothers who read this, I hope you had a very blessed Mothers Day yesterday.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like a nice a weekend for spending time with the ladies in your life, @UncleBud

Hope you're having a great start to your week! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024