Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Sound System Recommendations

jerryballew
Local Performer

What is the best sound system to buy for your home

Labels (1)
2 Replies

@jerryballew it depends on several factors, are you looking to have it installed professionally? Do you have a set budget for the total cost? And are you planning on having more than one component hooked up to your home system? 

I have a family member that has a home system but they only have two TV's hooked up to it. I have a system but I have my computer as well as my TV hooked up on it. My system is by Bose. Bose has a home system that ranges from a couple of thousand, up to 4 thousand. You can install it yourself, but I would recommend to have it done professionally if you are going above 2,000, only because they are insured so if something gets fried during hook-up it will be covered. There are many factors to consider. 

Have a great day, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @jerryballew. 👋

I'd love to know more about other home entertainment systems. I currently have a Control4 system and a Yamaha receiver. The Control4 is nice and has an app. 

If I were going purchase a new system, I would likely get a Sonos set up. The app is easy to navigate and you can group your speakers. 

What systems are you currently researching, @jerryballew?

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)