cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many of you like to Karaoke?

Vonie
Local Performer

I love to karaoke! What are some of your favorite songs?

8 Replies

Indictive
Opening Act

I do! Not only do I enjoy to Karaoke, but I also can't stop singing when a favorite song plays. I'm into Rock (pretty much all), Grunge (again, pretty much all), Metal (not all but most), and a handful of Alternative Rock bands. My favorites change from time to time. I'm in a Grunge phase right now. And the top performers are Chris Cornell, Layne Staley and yeah, they be the dead ones. I'm big into Soundgarden, Alice in chains, Mad Season, Oh! and Days of the New is another fav. Thems just a few, but that should give you an idea what my ear likes to hear. And for my voice, well I like to believe I sing alright. lol My Karaoke voice is suited for these genres. \m/

It amazes me how SO many people can be SO wrong every Single day. Larry Frederick

Vonie
Local Performer

That's pretty cool and you have a lot of versatility! I Iove Whitney Houston and The Fugees, Lisa Stanfield, Mariah Carey and Madonna to name a few artists. 

Crystalstees
Opening Act

I sing to music but never did karaoke in public.

TAYLOR15
Local Performer

I love karaoke! 🙂

TAYLORANN

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've done karaoke a handful of times over the last few years. The places I've gone to are small rooms where you can host a group and sing. It's more of an intimate experience versus singing in public in front of a full room. I'd be way too shy. 😅 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

JackPhantom
On the Rise

Given that the music I do is instrumental, karaoke gives me a chance to use my ex-chorister voice to its fullest.

It's nice to perform stuff you didn't write once in a while.

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)

Indictive
Opening Act

You can karaoke to Whitney Houston? That would be fun to see. I bet Your pretty too. *blush* whoop whoop raise the roof Vonie! 😁

It amazes me how SO many people can be SO wrong every Single day. Larry Frederick

@Vonie, @AlyssaPandora, where I live we have a bunch of wildlife that come right in our yard to feed on all the bird feeders as well as the feed we throw on the ground, but when I start singing it becomes a ghost 👻 town, even the neighbors scatter back inside. 

Have a great day, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska