Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many people have 1000+ listening hours

BeastZeRK
Local Performer

I just wanna see who else has 1000+ listening hours? Lol

14 Replies

@BeastZeRK  just over 8,000 listening hours for me, I also listen off-line when I am working, I even play music when I go to bed, I don't think I can sleep without music playing, it has become habit forming for me. Music for me, well to be honest it started out as therapeutic for me, and now it has become part of my daily everyday life for the past 12+ years. I think the only time music will ever become silent in my life is the day I take my last breath. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

mossertrucking
Local Performer

CURRENTY AY 11.330 HOURS 

Now at 14,779 listening hours. Just over 6,000 more since my first reply. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

sgginc
Opening Act

I wish mine would display.

It's blank.

How often is it updated?

Thanks... Ken

redvelvet
Opening Act

how do you see your listening hours? i can't find mine and am wondering if i'm looking in the wrong places. please help!

Bella W.

@sgginc go into your settings and make sure you have your profile set to public and not private, that should solve your problem...Then you will have to refresh or sign out then sign back in to see the change...Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

blob.jfif this is a look at mine...Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

@redvelvet at the top right of your screen you will see your profile Icon click on that and then go into your Pandora account and set them to public view and not private...You will then have to refresh the page or sign out then sign back in to see the change...

Have a blessed day...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

@Paradigm I know it may be hard to believe but I listen to Pandora even while I work...I am self-employed, so I listen while working...I listen when I'm home and I listen when I go to bed...I'm single so music is pretty much all I do...Even while reading I listen to Pandora...

Have a blessed night...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

redvelvet
Opening Act

@Paradigm though i see what you're saying i'd rather believe that @MOHLovesAlaska is telling the truth since i don't know anything about them. i also don't know when they or when they don't listen to music which, from what they've shared, is just about all of the time. if you're confused don't immediately accuse somebody of lieing. that will get you no where. i'm sorry i'm really not trying to be rude i just hate when i see things like this and can't help but say something.

Bella W.

@redvelvet thank you friend for your support...but the truth is Pandora keeps track of all the stats of listening to music...Podcasts...Thumbs up...Pandora is the one that keeps track of all of these stats for every user...If I were to post those hours myself there would be no way for me to keep track of the amount of time I listen to Pandora...But living by myself and being self-employed Pandora is my right arm so to speak...have a blessed day friend...take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

36,700 is what my meter says.

I'm curious as to when the meter started?

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

1670 hours since 2/26/2023

lpow
Local Performer

3455 for me.

Where I delivered in the mountains it was sirius/xm only, so that number is home only.