cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Had No Clue...

ambushvin
Underground

Hi Everyone! My name is Ambush Vin and I make a unique style of Hip-Hop that I call Sci-Fi Music. 

I had no clue that Pandora had community boards! I was so focused on connecting with people at those other outlets, imagine my surprise when I looked at my Pandora metrics and saw that I had a following here bigger than anywhere else. Wow. Been sleeping on Pandora big time. Happy to be here and looking forward to connecting with everyone!

https://www.pandora.com/artist/ambush-vin/ARnKlb93PKXkXbV

5 Replies

@ambushvin nice to meet you. I do hope to see you around Pandora's community more. Have a great day, take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ambushvin. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! :pandora:

That's very cool - I haven't heard of Sci-Fi music but I'm now intrigued. I'll definitely check your music out.

If you'd like to share more music, feel free to post in the Playlist Swap. To introduce yourself to other community members, check out our Introduce Yourself thread. You can find my personal intro here.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

P.S. Don't sleep on Pandora! 😉

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

Pandora

We're so excited to hear that you've discovered the :pandora: Community!

We're working on ways to make it easier to discover, like adding links for the Pandora Community in your profile settings in the mobile experience!

We're so happy to have you participating and hope that you feel welcomed and ready to share your awesome content with everyone. For a quick start tour, check out this welcome blog post on our Pandora Features blog for our complete site map, explanations for each forum section, and the list of our Moderation Team. Our Playlist Swap board is a great place to share your favorite stations, playlists, podcasts, etc. I recommend sharing your own music there as well! 😉

Feel free to @ mention any of us if you have any questions! Thanks for being a valued member of the :pandora: Community! 😁

ambushvin
Underground

I definitely plan on finding my way around lol Great to meet you mohempstead

0 Kudos

ambushvin
Underground

Thank You Alyssa! I definitely will. Great to meet you