cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a station called divorced dad radio

IllUMINATID
Local Performer

I want a station called divorced dad radio with music like chevelle seether nickelback off spring migos drake khaled etc

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IllUMINATID What you can do is create a station based off of one of those artists you listed above, or a song by one of those artists you'd like the station to emulate.

You can then add the remaining artists you mentioned above as variety to the station.

To add variety to that station on a computer:

Click on your station. If the station is not available from your Now Playing page, click on the My Collection button first, sort your collection by Stations, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit.

From there you can Add Variety to your station by scrolling down to the Station Created From section. Then choose + Add Variety.

To add variety to that station from your phone:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
2. Tap on your station. 

• If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's "backstage page." 
  • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the Thumb or small "i" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station's backstage page.

3. From the station's backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play icon) to edit your station, and scroll down to Station Created From.

4. Use the + Add Variety button to search for an artist or track to add as a seed on your station.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

SPnoza13
Local Performer

@IllUMINATID Yep 

@AdamPandora c'mon man really? 🤣

0 Kudos