cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,302 Replies

Jpm22911
Underground

Joshua hey you like oldies?

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Jesuslives671
Underground
I I like it all you know what I mean what you playing
Joshua Newby

Jpm22911
Underground

Oldies of course! Lol

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Shereflute
Local Performer

Hi! Thank you for welcoming me to the Pandora Community! My name is Shere Fraser and I’m a flutist/composer from Blaine, Washington. I play many different flutes and have a passion to learn world flutes. My favorite genres of music are neoclassical, ambient, cinematic and new age. I’m currently listening to relaxing piano and flute instrumentals. I really enjoy and appreciate EDFAB2F0-EFC6-46A4-9442-DF010B11FF81.jpegthe Pandora AMP service and community. 

Jo_Klutch
Opening Act
Hey y’all please check out Jo Klutch on Pandora radio today! Hope everyone
is having a great new year so far!!! Blessings from Klutch Production
Studios and Jo Klutch himself.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Shereflute. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! We're happy that you're here and that you're enjoying everything AMP has to offer for creators. The background in your photo looks like a lovely place to play such a nice instrument. 

If you haven't already, feel free to share your intro and connect with other musicians in the Pandora for Creators Community space here. The creators intro thread can be found here: Welcome! Come Introduce Yourself

Look forward to seeing you around the community space more often. :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)

Shereflute
Local Performer

Thank you Alyssa. I’m slowly learning how to navigate this lovely community space here. I look forward to meeting others and sharing😊

Smur99
Local Performer

IMG_20240115_124557751.jpg

 Me freezing in Tennessee 

Local Performer

HI IM Brandywine and my husband's name us Robby

@Shereflute@1327@Smur99 welcome to @Pandora hope to see you all in the community now that you have introduced yourselves to everyone here. Feel free to participate in other posts, and hopefully, you will participate in the music challenges that @Pandora has posted, they are fun to do and another great way for others to know a little bit about your music tastes.

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Garebear47
Local Performer

Screenshot_20230215-080407_Instagram.jpg

 My name is Gary people who are close to me call me Garebear because I can be snuggly like a teddy bear or I can be as mean as a pissed off grizzly lol. My favorite genre of music is hard rock/heavy metal. I've been listening to bands like Breaking Benjamin and 10 Years lately. A feature of Pandora is the Deep Cuts feature it lets me hear songs I haven't heard before or haven't heard in a while. 

Garebear47
Local Performer

I'm from North Carolina forgot to mention that before. 

Jo_Klutch
Opening Act
10 years is one of my the bands that inspired me to make my own music!

Sent from Gmail Mobile

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

um hello guys 🙂

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE

@Jo_Klutch, and @Garebear47, it's great to have you both in the @Pandora community. I call Up-State N.Y. home, at least for now. Here is my Playlist that I will share with you to listen to or even perhaps for you to collect from for your playlist. 

download.jpg MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist This playlist is just one song south of 1850. Enjoy the music, and hope to see you around the community more often.

@Garebear47 you mentioned you are from North Carolina, my sister and her husband have a winter home in Barco, and their son also owns his own General Contracting business in Barco as well.

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Alì
Local Performer
I like Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Johnny Lang

Cozmo1975
Local Performer

COZMO (Jason)

Appleton Wisconsin

Gimme The Grateful Dead & DMB...

Music that takes me to another place...

leahtanguy527
Underground

Hi! My name is Leah.I am from Western NC .I love most music genres. What i listen to depends on my mood. If I'm feeling down or a little depressed, I really like  Lund , Versa & Doobie. My real love is 90's metal. Metallica, Korn , Marilyn Manson..just a few. 😁Right now I'm listening to Rob Zombie

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @leahtanguy527 @Cozmo1975 @Alì. 👋

Nice to see each of you around the Pandora Community. Welcome! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)

@leahtanguy527@Cozmo1975@Alì great to have you as part of the @Pandora community. I hope to see you all within the community every so often replying or creating your very own posts. If you scroll up a few spots you will see a playlist that I have shared for all who would like to collect it or listen to it. Have a great day, take care and GOD bless... 

MOHLovesAlaska