cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

@RUn333KRACK  nice to meet you, I added three of the Josh Groban songs from his album that you posted. I also made mention of you as well. I hope to see you around the community. Here is the GSOTD playlist.  https://pandora.app.link/CW6zxWB4geb . Take care and stay safe,  

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

#anotherpeepfromCA

Thunderbolt500
Local Performer

My name is Todd I'm from Wheeling WV I like all kinds of different music I'm listening to Hard Rock right now

Listener001
Not applicable

#anotherpeepfromCA

Hey @Thunderbolt500  great to see your introduction. My name is Matt, and I'm from Up-State N.Y., I also love a whole different variety of music, that is except for Rap. I have tried many a times to give rap a chance, it just never won me over. There is a daily post here on Pandora that is called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day), there is also a playlist that was created just for that post. Here is the playlist,  https://pandora.app.link/CPYO56Sjmeb , this playlist grows everyday, and as of today it just climbed north of 700 song mark. If you have any favorites you would like on this playlist then please visit the GSOTD post and make your request there. We also have another post called Explicit only GSOTD post and playlist, obviously there is no need to explain what that is, but here is the playlist for this post as well. There are not nearly as many songs on this list as of yet, and that is because this post and playlist are fairly new.  https://pandora.app.link/bDgoydfkmeb . Enjoy the music, take care and stay safe. 

P.S I hope to see your request!! 

MOHLovesAlaska

vaz
Local Performer
  1. shaun
  2. gunnison
  3. og rap
  4. nf-leave me alone
  5. talking to everyone

@vaz , how is everything on your end? I hope all is well and good. @Listener001  has a post called Explicit GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day), she takes song request, so if you want something added just tag her. She also has a whole new playlist just for her post. Well hope to see you around the community. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

keasungs
Underground
  • Name? Ekene
  • Where you're from? Nigeria 
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Pop, R&B, Rap, Afrobeats,etc
  • What you're currently listening to? Giveon RnB type song
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I'm not yet familiar with Pandora's features but i'll get there...EkeneEkeneSpecial To Me 
Tags (2)

titto_alby
Local Performer

Hella folks!!

My name's Titto 🙂

From the great Gotham city!!

Banging on New Pop Radio mostly!

Love TED Radio Hour (NPR)

@titto_alby  great to meet you. I would have said hello yesterday, but there were some problems that had risen unexpectedly. As I'm sure you know what that's like. It is always great to meet someone new, so here is a playlist that I hope you may take a liking to. It is a playlist that was my first to create, the playlist is minus one song from hitting the 1,400 song mark. I am also in the process of putting together an alphabetical playlist. This playlist will be in alphabetical order from a-z of course, but not in true alphabetical form (if you know what I mean). I will post this playlist in the Alphabet Music Challenge that Pandora had put together. Well here is my personal playlist, I do hope you will like the music. Take care and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/MDxC3BvgOeb  

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @keasungs @titto_alby. 🎉:pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Kansas
Local Performer

IMG_1616526962530.jpg

 Hi I'm Dorothy (aka) Kansas. Im from Findlay ohio. And I just love music. 🥰 

Listener001
Not applicable

#anotherpeepfromCA

EllaBella
Local Performer

AbcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyZ

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @EllaBella! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

EllaBella
Local Performer

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your so fun-nay 

Troop22
Local Performer

Can I meet new friends

@Troop22  great to meet you. I hope all is well and good for you. Here is a playlist to enjoy. Hope you like it. Take care and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/CHEVcnTgmfb  

MOHLovesAlaska

cindygandsam
Local Performer

Hello thank you for accepting me on community. My my pleasure meeting everyone.

20210303_194833.jpg

 i live in Louisiana

mindymin
Local Performer

Mindy from Texas

Pop and Rap

Idk